Friday, July 19, 2013

Tiring week

My face few days ago, not waking up in the morning,
but staying up late until the next morning.

I've been seeing this morning view for almost a week.
= Bee staying up until next morning for almost a week.
Nice view anyways, i see dogs running around the field.

This view actually gave me a less stressful mood.
I'm looking forward to see every morning's view.
Feels like I am alive, I survived.

The first morning going out with mother after a week
staying at home.
I felt surprisingly fresh even though i did not sleep for a night.


I never felt this crazy before, I don't even remember today's date.
Don't even remember when was the last time I slept before 2a.m.
Extremely awful, when can i finish this?

I burst out crying yesterday when my bf came to visit.
Why must I cry everytime he's here or he's on phone talking to the stressful Angel?
Too stressful, I finally came to the stage to explode.
I felt extra love from him yesterday, he never let go of his hands while hugging me,
never ask me to shut up, never ask me to grow up be a strong woman.
This person loves me so much. I can feel it.
No matter how hard I try to hit and bite him, he never blocks me.
He let me bite as hard as I want to, when I'm being a freak.

AH. I knew this guy is different.
Almost 2 and a half years, and I am with this guy, soon, I will not meet him for 9 months.
Sigh, he wont be there when I am down and depress. I have to control myself.

Work it Angel. WORK THIS.

No comments: