Saturday, July 20, 2013

Time travel dream?

澳洲大洋路美景
Somewhere around this.

澳洲大洋路的12使徒岩
They are like that 2, doing their own stuffs in the middle of no where.



I love all the mysterious stuffs, UFO, time traveling things since last year.
So I started to search up articles regarding some mysterious heritages, some unexplainable
cases, cause it rare!!! And bizarre!

So i slept two hours and I woke up 5 minutes ago.
I dreamt of many things, but there's this dream.. wow.
Okay this is it :


I'm on holidays with my family and we stayed in a hotel right next to the beach.
no wait something like Valley or something... I don't know man.
I myself went for a walk, going down to the water, using my proud waterproof phone,
taking underwater photos and stuffs.
The water is super beautiful, clear and blue.
This is truly amazing, beautiful scenery!
I took some photos of it as I get out from the water, suddenly, there's something flew over me, and I know its huge.
Then I put down my phone and look around, WTH MAN!!
I saw Euhelopodidae!!!! WIth some flying dinosaur species flying around it!
Holy mama!!!!! The feeling of meeting something SUPER RARE and
dead for many many years ago!
I was like...I turned around, the hotel is gone, everywhere is full with big rocks
by the beach! And the Euhelopodidae is huge!!! Not sure what is it doing but
I am amazed!!! A little scared too AHAHHA.

Hmm, is this some sort of tunnel that brings me to another universe?
of Brings me back to history?
Weird!
Luckily that Euhelopodidae is quite far away but I can tell I will be
like a mosquito if im squashed by it, not even blood coming out.
I am so lucky to experience this (i told myself in my dream)
so i continue taking photos of them.
For some reasons they kind of know I'm taking their photos or they realized
my attendance so they are trying to get close to me, all heading towards me.

WALAO EHHH....
But i'm to into taking their photos so I remain standing there.
What ever, I feel calm looking at them, maybe they're not T-rex. HAHAHA!
I forgot what happened next. HAHAHHA.

Amazing feeling, I don't know how to describe this.
I wish I can dream longer, or maybe someday it will really happen?
Ignore me. Thinking too much. XD
But wow, dinosaurs.....

No comments: