Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sit back , relax






Finally!!! Did this for fun. HAHAH! *

I slept 6-8 hours yesterday with my boyfriend beside hugging me, without having any dreams!
For the first time I did stuffs in such hardcore way and now, the core is finally here.
Phew, * wipes sweat *.
This is another challenge, never got so stressed.
Good thing is now I feel that my illustration skills is better than my past, that shitty skill,
i cannot even draw a water droplet. HAHAHA!!!
Still, hmm gotta try more stuffs.

I'm feeling weird now, finished but still have stuffs to do, but not so soon.
At least I can sit back and relax for a week, waiting for their confirmation.
I felt good honestly, having a boyfriend supporting me, also some close friends too.
Boyfriend stayed up, keep himself awake to wake me up after 1-2 hours nap for 2 3 days recently.
I'm really grateful to have you, no one would do such thing for me except you.
You deserve a great hug kisses and and cuddles with me after I come back from Thailand.

I would also like to thank my family and all of the close ones who supported me throughout
this critical period.
I appreciated you all. LOVE.


FINALLY!
I feel less stressful now!!!


No comments: