Wednesday, March 5, 2014

2 months to final

This space outside the Art Gallery during summer will be nice.

HOTPOT!!!!!
a.k.a Steamboat!!!!!
They only know the term Hotpot here. HAHAHA!
Nah, malaysian gang's crave.
Must eat something chinese man, with tomyam soup base. WOOHOO!!



I've been sleeping super late recently.
Around 4-5 am everyday, and I realize my eye bags and
black eye is getting really serious now.
What to do, if you don't put more effort in this 3 projects,
you won't be able to even construct a portfolio for you future.
Can't save your ass if you work last minute.
So better stay up a little late to do more.



Now, we're have 3 projects on hand.
Not to forget, we need to adjust and reedit our old works to insert in our portfolio
for our identity design. HOLY SHIT.
3 projects due date on May!!!!
Left 2 months man!!!! I can really feel the super stress now.
And I am pretty on love with library even though it's a little crowded and noisy.
(as long as I have my headphones with me)

There's a handsome indian/pakistani graphic design year 2 student sitting beside me today in library.
I saw his nose side view and was like.... wow.... SO nice.....
And I can't believe he's younger than me (-_-)
Everyone here looks elder than us man, geez, really can't judge their age.

UHHH im so tired.
I am going to bed early today, 2.24 am now.
Time for bed. Didn't even sleep more than 4 hours yesterday.

No comments: