Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring

Spring.
No more winter.

After 2 months didn't eat maggie.
Crazy. LAKSA!!!!!
So beautiful.
Never seen pink trees before.


This 2 guys been sitting there for many hours.
HAHAHAHA.
Just chilling.......... (AHHAHA)


Alice in the wonderland?


Today is a good day.
Hmm, I look tired but actually I am happy. HAHA!

So my boyfriend introduced me an app
that can auto change your homepage background every once in an hour,
or 3 , or more.

My creepers look good that time.
It's really old now.
Can't wear for long. sobs..

I still remember looking at the installation online
I was so happy looking at the real installation in Topshop, Oxford Street that time.




/// Spring ///


Flowers!!!!
Everywhere!!!
* plays Nujabes's Flowers *


Oh yawnn. Been working really hardcore recently.
One laptop, 20+ tabs, researching for 2 projects and jobs.
Yeah. Everyday. But good thing is my hair is short and less heavy.
It's not that bad after all huh. :)

(trying to be confident HAHAHA)

No comments: