Friday, March 7, 2014

4am in LRC

YEAH MAN.
I am still there alone.
Sat from top floor part by part to the ground floor.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Change spot change feng shui for me to brain some ideas for my work.

USHH!!!!!!
did 21 pages of research and a bit of writings.
URGH!!!! BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN PLEASE WORK!!!!

Sometimes it is really hard to brain some extremely new ideas out of one brief.
Since 36 people in my class is working on the one I chose.
URGH, had some ideas but I heard some of them are using that as main concept.
HOW CAN!!!!! I can imagine how the identity works, but
people is using it. TO USE OR NOT TO USE?!

TO USE.
NOT TO USE.
TO USE.
OR NOT.

I am trying to brain some different ideas now.
Trying very very hard yo.
I don;thave tutorials tomorrow but still I decided to stay here.
GOT NO IDEA WHY.
Not much people now in LRC.
URGH!!!! I still have ohm, energy 30 minutes ago but now.
I CAN'T THINK.


/// funny ///

There's a few angmo at 1st floor, pushing one of their mate's chair
to the middle of the road while he is sleeping, lying down on 2 chairs.
AHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OMG.
FUNNY SHIT!!!!!!
They saw me laughing at them downstairs.
HAHAHAHAHHAA.
WALAO EH they are so naughty. AHHAHA!!!
Made my midnight. HAHAHAHA!

No comments: