Monday, March 31, 2014

ZSL Zoo




It's a good day!



heheh my favorite section of ZSL Zoo.
Super cute man!!!!
Look at all the penguins!!


Me and Csaba the Hungarian.


Llama. 



Ooooo Colors....



This illustration is pretty creepy.


/// ZSL ///


AH! at last, one day off with friends!
Long time didn't meet the band ganggggg.
And I met up with Csaba, a Hungarian who have many interest in common with me.
He's 25 and he's a pastry chef. HAHA he looks a little kiddy but still like 25.
I know I can't explain how I see him. AHHAHAHAAH!
But he is pretty funny and thin. I definitely need to share him my fats then we can become even.

Ha!!! So the ZOO!!!!
So many cute animals!!!
Went to touch some tame goats, omg too cute, and checked out the whole zoo,
including insects, fishes, and mammals.
Wild pigs, zebras, lions, gorillas... Pretty interesting!
Llamas are soooooo cute!!! the way they chew food look way too cute and funny.
I LOVE IT. Also wow giraffes... So gigantic...

I uploaded some videos on Instagram, feel free to watch!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
Click HERE!



No comments: