Thursday, June 25, 2009

=D

didn't go school today...
then around 1,
I went mamak to eat lunch with Terry the Pink Bear...==
then planning to go sectional at 2..
but..didn't eat also..
so oily..
then chat chat chat...
about art...about life..
about anything..XD
then saw Ying tong and other bandmates..
rupa-rupanya no key to open bandroom,
so sectional canceled..
yay~~
Yee leng and Shwu Hwa looks so weird..
he's not any guy friend of mine..
he's my teacher.
Pinky Bear...what a nickname..
ishh...
so...around 4,my sis came to fetch me~
bye terry~

Then...
muahahaha..
we went to Indulgence for a tea break..
yay~~
ordered some desserts..
slurpp..
Paradise~~ :P
then...yau chat..
hahaha,chat whole day...
wow....the waiter looks so..
so...Intalian...so sexy...
aiya,the leng zai chef didn't come out just now...
missed a good one..XD
sis is going to Bangkok few months later...shuangnye...
I'm sitting for SPM that time..aih..
but it's ok.
Bangkok is waiting for me next year..
aih~mum dad went to Hong Kong..
so my sis came back to be a baby sitter...
ishhh...
hope they're fine there..
H1N1 ehh...kinda worried..
but i think everything will be fine.
=)

erm...Get lost jerk..==
don't make me smack you.
haha..
angelism.
whatever~~

No comments: