Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yeahh...kinda ham sup...kinda rude..XD

In KL now...
staying at ma sis's house..
damn..so tired..
kinda funny yesterday..
on phone till midnight...oh god..==
nope...the best record is 5.55 in the morning..walau eh..

he said something 废 when I'm discussing something serious with him...
so I'm kinda mad...and I said..
**kinda rude and ham sup..sorry..**

Me..."damn,you ah...urgh!!! Diu you argh! "
He laughed and said..." haha,you can meh?"
Me..." Oh yeah I can.."
Him..." Ceh...you didn't have a bird..how can wo?(hidung tinggi edi)"
Me..."I can buy a fake cock..to diu you.."
He felt kinda shock and said..." har....my..my where??"
Then I laughed like a witch and answered him..." you small little asshole...muahahaha..."
He kept quiet for a few seconds and continued..." ....yer.....I can feel the pain of my asshole now...eeee..."

haha...Then..
Me..."Hmph! now only know pain? Guys always enjoy fucking chicks without worries...feel the pain now huh?"
Him..."but...but after that will be okay what....;("
Me..."=_=) what the hell...so you wanna try la? I'm sure you will shout for help..XD"
Him..."aiyer....don't want ler....scary....Hmm,but girls can diu guys meh?"
I answered..." haha..yes,with a fake one lah..."
Him..."eee....NONONO,girls can't do it!"
Then I asked.."then who should do it ??"
Him..." erm....gay?
Me..." erm...then ah,Eason( a kinda lar yeng dancemate of him)?hahahahaha..."
Him..." OH NOOOO!!! NOT HIMMMM?! "
Me..."haha..no choice then~"


We Laughed like hell after that...hahahaha..
Funny...XD

No comments: