Friday, June 26, 2009

Dying

Maximilian Hecker's song,Dying...
wow...
fantastic...
T^T

so nice...just sang two words,
and that will make you cry..
=D

aih~life~~
yesterday midnight...
I was awake around 4 something and it's raning heavily...
walau....thunder storm...
can't sleep,plus no electricity...
Kinda scared of ghosts...(don't laugh!)
so I use my Hp to call my sis in her room to accompany me...XD
plus it's damn hot...so we ran downstairs to see got electricity or just 跳电.
hahaha...
so funny...
two girls with pyjamas searching the switch in the dark...
ishhh....no lights==
My sis called her BF and asked him about the 跳电 thing lo..
but suan la,give up...
went back my room to sleep...
damn hot man....and noisy...
can't sleep..

I dreamt about something.
nightmare..
not about ghosts..
not about death..
haiz...woke up with fear.
then only prepare to bath..
damn...
no electricity...
so I just use my HP's light to lighten up the bathroom...==
aih..went to school...so moody..

Then blur blur like that...Heard Michael Jackson passed away..
Hitz FM...
hmm....blur blur ha...
don't have feelings..
but when I reached school and my classmates talked about it,
I finally feel kinda sad..
(finally...?)
=_=
he's the legend..the icon..
1958-2009...
the moonwalk...walau..
we will miss you..

The world can change..
Human can change too..
and so do I.

No comments: