Friday, June 12, 2009

Im waiting for the day

Words like violence, break the silence..
Come crashing in, into my world.
It maybe painful to me last time, pierce right through me,
Can't you understand, oh my little girl?


Vows are spoken, to be broken..
Feelings are intense, words are so trivial.
Pleasure remains, so does the pain..
Words are meaning, and forgetable.



All I ever I wanted,all I ever needed,
Is freedom,peace and a space for myself.
Words are very unnecessary,
They can only do harm.


So just enjoy the silence.

Some children died the other day.
we fed machines and then we prayed,
puked up and down in morbid faith.
you should have seen the ratings that day..

You should.

Beyond the pale,
everything is black,
no turning back.


This is where it starts.
This is where it will end.
Here comes the moon again..

The red moon.

I'll look into your eyes some day..
tasting the rusted tomato in my hand,
licking every single drop of it's rusted juice,
just like the dirty blood of yours.
Take your gun,
see who hunts the unkilleble monster,
and see who runs to the edge of the world with fear.

I saw the shield of yours,
it's white.
Pure.
Holy.
Unpolluted.

No one discovered the truth,
hiding deep inside of it.
But some us.
they maybe talking to you with a devil's mask right now,
or they maybe waiting to chance to drink your blood,
leaving a scar on your skin.

So let's set up a game right now,
meeting each other in the lovely garden..
Bring along a gun by your side,
and kill each other in the same time,
choke each other's neck,
just like a killing machine..
Feel the beauty of darkness,
by tearing each other's flesh into pieces.

I'm still waiting for the chance to meet you,
look at your face clearly,
and look at the way you speak to me.


I'm waiting for you.

No comments: