Sunday, June 27, 2010

Burst,you'll see

After NS,I really changed quite alot...
I'm not that hot tempered compare to last year.
I do love myself now.
I think im doing fine in TOA.
but now..

That kind of anger came back.

I think,you messed up with the wrong person thought im nice huh?
You really don't know me much,you don't even know my character.
When we are serious.please behave yourself and be serious,
solve problems and help each other out.
not just stick to your own world dude.
its okay,
this is a small matter.

I do hate people ignore me by pushing me away.
You can ignore me by keeping quiet,but not THIS.
No one did that to me before.
not even schoolmates and family.
You lighted up my fire.

This is a team,not a solo.
You better behave yourself and coop with the other group members.

This is about attitude.
Im serious in doing group works.
Everyone is serious.

I dont really care about this kind of things,
I hate this kinda feelings.
We are all 18,not 8.
No more next time.no more nice guy.
I dare to play,and i dare to do anything.
Watch out.

No comments: