Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I became a black guy's friend in mamak..==

walao...Today..
was raining...==
I got Drawing class till 6 actually..
And then...Actually the plan is: after school go and meet frederick(a NS guy who need to go America in this week)(his hometown)
But then,He said he would be late..
damn it..you want me to wait you for an hour izit??
so i decided to go home..
but suddenly I changed my mind..
I ask my sis and Wee to have dinner with me in mamak stall..
Behind our The One mainblock..
So,im damn tired edi,i went there to have a drink while waiting them to come..

Okay..here comes..
I ordered teh O ais limau...then started to practise portraits on a piece of junk paper lo..
draw ha draw ha..
Suddenly!!!
a guy hu sits beside my table..

"Hey excuse me,are you an artist?"
i was like.what?!
the guy who was talking to me is a black guy,USA African.
"erm,No...=) im just a student from the one academy.."
"hey,student? i see you can draw well"
"no la...just learning...=D"(trying to be friendly..hahaha)
the we chat chat chat..

He's from lim kok wing...in fashion design course..
Been there for 1 year already..
Oh he's name is Bobby...hahahah...
alright....=_=
He looks kinda trendy..okay...
nice coat nice shoes all...
Okay....ahha...
kinda...friendly you know..
But it's kinda scary...
Cause it's kinda dangerous lo hor?
hahahha...

"So,where are you from?"
"USA,=D,came here with my dad."
"Oh,so you need to study 4 years in m'sia right"
"that's right~where will you go after studies?"
"erm...if im luvky enough,i would like to go to Japan~"
"oh really? i'm going nest year to visit my sis! she's there in japan~"
"oh wow...so nice..going to visit and vacation?"
"yeah..take a short break...spend a few weeks there i think~"
then he asked:" When's your free time...?"
"erm...i think i don't have any free time,hahahaha...not sure,lots of assignments to do.."
"oh yeah,assignments...will cause you death"
"hahaha...right..quite busy actually..so how about you? how's lecturers in LKW?ok?"(so 8...hahaha)
"not bad..everything's ok~need to sew myself..do everything.."
"wow..so you're having holidays now?"
"yeah,semester break,4 weeks...I was hanging around here today..i seldom come here."
" owh...."
"So...where you live?"he asked...
"Damansara..you?"
"cheras..quite far from my school,but luckily im driving..haha.."
"oh yeah..haha...i thought you're staying around cyberjaya area.."

Wa...so interesting..hahahaha..
Hmm..fong sum,i won't ikut him go away wan..ok?
he said" If you are really really free,you can call me,so we can have a walk.."
"owh okay..haha.."
"Angel.."..(he pronounced it an gel..the GEL!!!=o=)
"yeah?"
"I like to see you actually~"
"see me??( what o??)Why?"..a =_= face...
"erm..don't know..just like?"

what the heck...why he..=_=
Then he just smiled..and look at me..
I mai continue draw my things lo........-.-
Suddenly..
"angel.."(so softly..)
"har? pardon??yes"
"hey why are you here alone?"
"oh,im waiting for my family,they'll eat dinner here with me.."
"oic...=)"
"..."

Okay....we chat like 20 minutes i think..
Damansara got a lil bit traffic jam ma..
hahaha..then only they reach!
Bobby picked up a phone before that..
Then bye..went home gua? hahaha..
walao..I told my sis about that lo..
she said..
你都是吸引到泰国和非洲人咯,黑的那种。。。
omg..

but it's okay for me..
好过什么人都吸引不到啦~哈阿哈哈哈哈~
其实我什么人都可以的,我爸爸不可以而已。。。哈哈哈哈哈~
爱!是不分种族的!!!
呵呵~放心,我会保护我自己的,不必担心我会跟bobby去clubbing...
没有钱,没有时间,有时间都拿来睡觉啦。。。
累到死。。。
看得出bobby是有钱的...
还是有点怕啦,很多case都。。。哈哈。。
做个朋友是ok的。。=)
够力,我要留长点头发。。一点。。
哈哈哈哈。。不然没人要我~

No comments: