Monday, June 21, 2010

i was like....uhhh...==

Shin draw me,i draw her..hahaha...
i looks so...leng zai huh?
hahahaha..

show all our sketches...





Ck's drawing..me n amelia..==
I looks like Jet lee...ToT


^&*()%^&
drawing my portrait few das ago...
alien language again.
Today...in a bad mood...
I can't capture people's face...
I really dont know how to construct a human being's face..
Can't even capture the shape well..
haiz...my drawings are too romantic..
yor...how to make it real? its too manga style..
I don't really like it..
I'm sitting infront of wee's laptop,practising my sketching,in mamak nearby sis's house..
Urghh...I feel like dying..
how comeeeee.....I dont understand..........
my touch is too soft???
ahhhhh...this is freaking bad.............
I got lots of assignments to do...
haiz..


No comments: