Monday, June 14, 2010

to amc percussionists



suddenly,I miss those time in band..especially 2008's perak state competition..
And KLWMBC drumline for sure..
Walao....felt so high when I watch this video..
2nd piece Jauh-jauh is my favourite...
Faint..
I still remember that time,we(drumline) train so damn hard,
injured here and there...
Plus kosin's hell training..
hahaha..last minute still change scores,geng..
I remember pokok,lenh and bee theng practise the drumsolo like hell...
repeat yao repeat..hahahaha...
Miss Tanah pusaka...been playing this piece for few years,remix yao remix..
Ahh,can't wait to go back and join them to play the 2010 tanah pusaka..
Sui cheng and pooi kuan who play quints,always ao chai..
hahaha..backbone got problem..
Cymbals rocks..the straight line wow..
bell too,although Claudia solo,alone..hahahaa..
Bass drum no need say la..the 5 kurus kering bass drummer's splitting was awesome..
If qin shi play along,i think everybody will faint after your show..

=D add oil guysss...
Put in passion,I know you all can do it..
Pay more attention to your seniors and try to work on your basics..
I'll visit you all..secretly..ohohoooo~
must improve o..Don't let all of us down girls..
=)Think positively..

No comments: