Thursday, June 3, 2010

When i Woke up...

Yesterday..
All of us slept so damn late because of Li Wen's design assignment...
I finished my work around 2 something..
So tired..
i look into the mirror and i found out that..
I looks so so so pucat..
I sraight away go sleep after brushing my teeth..

The next day..
I woke up around 6 to get ready..
but really beh tahan...not enough sleep..
so i slept another 10 minutes..(only)
hahaha..
but its already 6 something d,I really need some time to take a morning bath,pack my art tools,homeworks,and wash my cloths..
ARGH...
It's around 7.45,my housemate Mei Ling dropped me to KelanaJaya..to wait for my bus..
aiihh..once i got out from the car.
I felt so pening..@.@
but it's kinda late,everywhere traffic jam..so I must rush to the place I wait for my bus..
walao...
im so damn unconscious......
really feel lik dying..
buried by assignments...

R.I P.

No comments: