Saturday, June 5, 2010

Farewell of Frederick









This is my NS friend..Frederick~
My "sister"?hahahaha..
He's a big bear...but he's damn good in games,basketball,volleyball..
别小看他。。很厉害的熊。。hahahahaa..
not joing wan ar...XD
He's going back to America...haiz..
so sad..
After 2 years only come back..
So..mai meet yi xia him lo..
Uncle Fred is a nice guy who take cares of everyone like a mother...no,is NANNY!
XD
yeah,I met him after class..around 6.30..
In sunway pyramid..cause its nearby my college,haahha..
This bear belaja me dinner in a japanese restaraunt...=)
Then we went to buy a bear bear to his girl..hahahaha..
We picked pig rabbit..(a toy in a korean movie)..
Ahaha,he looks happy..
He drove me home around 10 something...
Aiya..long story..
Hmm,kinda sad that he's going to America..
Will miss him =)
take care big guy~~

No comments: