Thursday, September 9, 2010

Alright guys...
Don't laugh at me.This is my new hairstyle..
I know it's a lil bit too short at the back..hahaha..
I'm planning to keep semi long hair la..
hahahahaa..
My big sis and mama commented my hairstyle.

big sis:"wa,u look like hazelnut."
me:"what!?"
2nd sis:"haha..helmet."
mama:"your fringe is cute la."
Big sis:"At least you look like a girl now.haha.."

AHHHHHH.....





I've been doing some research based on "human muscle structures".
Need to draw human body this semester.
wow....and I found this picture..

She's super geng.6 packs man!!!
I found some other super macho woman...so..scary..
6-9 percent fats in their body only..
yer...can't imagine how they wear skirts and tops..


Haha..drawing body and mixing color is a nightmare.
yawn...

2 comments:

Winter said...

must ask mr james to organise another trip to hatyai!!!

Angel said...

ahhahah...alright alright~ XD