Friday, September 17, 2010

PASSED MY EXAM!! MUAHAHA! XD

Ah ah~went to take my IELTS result after school today~
wow..Ash the Owl drove me,shin,Amelia and Chelsea to IDP center,just opposite Taylor's college to take our dear results.
Ash and Shin took their results earlier because they sit their exam earlier than some of us.

they passed with great bands~

congrates owl and monkey~~
Oh my,we were so nervous...><

Huuu hahhh...Breathe in breathe out...calm calm..

haha,Ash stopped by at pyramid to take her Ipod.

walao...........The three monkeys sittin behind played an Ipod game...

A disgusting one......

Squizzing pimples...argh..........so beh tahan......

Got weird sound like uhh ahh some more..

Vomit.... haha,but this game calmed amelia and chelsea...hahaha..

Chill~ Okay....Finally...



I took my results.. erm...



I..



PASSED!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! Thank you May ann thank you ashley!!!

Need to bai bai when I go back to ipoh.XD



Oh yeah,after that we went back to pyramid for lunch..in MCD!!!

ngek ngek..shin belanja us ice cream neh~ hou gam dong ah Shin..

Muacks muacks..I diet.don't wanna eat anything..XD

Chelsea need to go home early so Ash fetch chelsea and Ame back home after lunch.

Left me and shin here.

Doing some sketching...hahaha..

See,this is what I sketched..

She even wrote something in my book..

fai chai,so lame wan la you.











This malay is quite handsome.hahaha..




Shin's footprints..hahaa


Walao..what happened to the uploader..

so-_-

Fine..Hmm,added a lil bit black..



This is tiger B..drew this in Ipoh.=)

wa..mum's hand..


Thumb Up bear bear!!


Everybody knows thats my hand.macam bear paw.



mr james,my daddy.


looks young here wor..haha..


he's watching DVD.




macho Macho man~ lalala~




4 comments:

chin mun said...

congrats sei yan tao^^

Angel said...

tqtq sha po~~

peiwan said...

macho man is the best...

Angel said...

hahaha..agree! macho~~~