Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lantern,Lights,Night.2010


Hahahaha..
Me and my sis love lights.
We like to see shiny shiny or glowing things..
Are we insects? XD
Haha,sis and her BF wee brought 2 big bags of paper lanterns and candles..wow~~
Paper lanterns are cheaper and nicer la,this is what we think actually.
We are lonely..without big sis the chick and mum dad..Bro in law also..
aihh..left me,2nd sis,wee and wawa the dog.
Haha..here's some pictures.


We are walking out,hunting for beer..XD

cool night~

OKAY THATS ME=_=





wawa don't wanna take pictures..XD

smile~






cutenye..




me sis and wee..opps..got wawa.XD
No beer...T.T..
so we started to hang up lanterns on trees..





candles =)

me and my beloved sis.where are you CHICK CHICK!!!
NA! you promised to bring along Tiger B next year!