Monday, September 13, 2010

semua tangangel

I still remember this name :"tangan gel"
what the hell....

It happened last year's sukan tara...
we need to register right? So I went to see one of our teacher..
Forgotten her name,she's an indian..haha..
Hmm...Dunno who wrote my name like this..
"tangan gel.."
so she asked me,"Tangangel? hey,are you an indian??"
=_= walao eh....................


Haha...
I know I actually changed alot..
Nah,just my hairstyle..=)
and im not that hot tempered now..=)
good thing~


Love Coconut~

I gonna collect 1 more color..
This is my blue one~


My red one..
ngeheeheh..Purple,IM COMING!!!



Alright.im not that tomboy okay?!





okay,jgn muntah.
I know you guys,hahahaha..


Let me syok sendiri awhile la guys..
hahahaha..release stress...XD
Haha!
mum:wa...you let your daddy see how you wear to the dinner la! 一定跌破眼镜。。
me:har..he tarak specs pun...hahaha...way..好像讲到我超级大改变酱。。
mum:酱是嘛。。。hahaha..
me: har?! 大姐结婚时我都是穿到酱啦!....oh no....
头发。。果然影响很大。。