Thursday, September 16, 2010

Old days....Band. =) part 1..

Hey guys..I know I know..
Band Band Band..hahaha..
Ying Tong's mum used to say that:"everyday band band band..until when wo?!"
hahaha...

Ah yeah...
I still remember some formation.
07 and 08's formation..
Walaoooo...I think all of us can't forget our hard time,especially 08's.
Haha..Kosin threw lots of drill and new scores to us right? and keep changing and changing until the day before Perak state competition 2008.memang risky.XD
All of us gone crazy that time..
Practicing like sakai.hahaha..No shoes.XD
practicin' formation with instruments on us somemore..Crazynye~
We were so energetic...hahaha..
all of us practiced like mad until 12.30-1 am if im not mistaken.fuyohhh..
The other members semua lepak lepak saje..ahaha..watching us practicin'..
And they bathed!!! this is the point!! walao....we smells awful=_=
Repeat yau repeat...no time to rest,no time to drink water..
Everybody just kept quiet,langsung tarak mood to talk lor..so tiring..TT

Ahh..due to the fast beat of our music,few of us asyik pokai.hahahahaha..
I pokai twice in 5 years.hahahaha..
the 1st time was 06's practice,the 2nd time was 08.
haha...I still remember they laughed at me.cause my pokai pose is weird.
I just sat there.hahaha..
Ying Tong:" OI!? you pokai ah? I thought what happened to you,suddenly sat there.effect ah? hahaha.."
sui yeh.............and as you know, snare is quite heavy.kena my leg wei,still can walk ah?! haha..

Ahh,another thing..
snare players will never forget how we practice our snare splitting of amc opener 08 for sure.
Walao.......super super slow beat... haha...semi quaver..semi quaver...bla bla..
Beh tahan...this is hard man! -_-..vomit blood..
Need to stop blogging awhile la..beh tahan..
hahaha..continue next time..~

No comments: