Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lunch time..in KL..with my family~~

Big sis,mum and dad~

he's eating mooncake..



edited by me,damn funny.XD



ordered dai tong Dim Sum..
not bad~~

Purposely pose this yong sui face here..
Hahahaha~


Bro in law,CK..
hahaha..



Little watermelon tiger..haha..
cutenyer~~



Promoting? hahahaha..
dad's interested..seriously..=_=



KNOCK KNOCK!!!


awww...no me and 2nd sis inside...


Dai Tong.Thumbs up~


Ah yeah...The cute lil thingi there is our new family member Tiger B.(just a nickname lah...haha..)
Cute right? lots of people liked his pictures in Facebook.hahaha..
ah..semakin besar semakin comel.That's the truth lah~
Hmm..I'll buy him something cool when he's above 3 years old..
hahahaha..Nah~not lolita or gothic style la~
Wow..and I can't believe tiger B's mum,my sis,like street wears...
I thought you wish him to be a tame tiger cub? cute cute wan..hahaha..
Ah...I lost the feel of posting and updating my blog.
Hmm...what happened? Don't know.
Erm....just....don't know what to write...
Yeah..My life sketching is like shit.
Yorrrrr..........It's so.....weird!!!!!
did some researched.tried their methods.but.
yuck..=_=
Tomorrow is Malaysia day.What a day.
Put your hands in the air!!!
muahahaha...HOLIDAY!
toby and mermaid was damn happy when they know about this.hahaha..
too excited..
Of course lah~everyday got homeworks to do..everyday sleep late..
pasti nak relax sikit la~
Okay.need to finish up some sketching tomorrow..USH!




No comments: