Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yeah.You are annoying.

Theng told me everything that night in JY's house.
Yes.
I know you are like that since i first met you.
But this time,you are too over mam'.

How could you?!
URGH!
Think before you open your mouth and say something.
Great.You don't need us.They don't need us.
Don't ever come back and beg for help.
We'll never ever bother about you.You're just nothing.
Need not to deal with you.

Yeah,I think you know that I hate you.
I never talk to you since you hurt one of us last year.
You?Rubbish? One of my teacher taught me this word.
She used it to describe my artwork.I still remember the day she said those things in front of my class rap and a bunch of form4 schoolmates.
Right......my artwork sucks huh??-_-

Every time I thought about band,I felt strange.
I know I wanted to jam with the percussionists,I can't really let go.I really really want to play.
I thought of writing scores for them.(although im not as good as kosin la)
But...
Don't know.I felt the opposite way at the end.
I...i don't feel like going back..

One day,I told King that I joined The Amigo Drummers.
It's not under the name of XXband and most of the members are ex members..
Hmm...I accepted his request because I wish to play,to enjoy,to release my stress..
Drumming.I really love you.
King asked me:" don't they feel tired?"
I..stunned.
Obviously,they are not tired at all.they want to achieve something and they still love drumming..
But the problem is me.

King,that was a good question.

I can't decide.

I'm struggling.

No comments: