Saturday, December 4, 2010

1118 Sis's birthday~ nice food.XD

Chef de Patroni Giovanni Ricci.


18th of November.





HOHOHO~ happy birthday sis!


So........hahaha...we celebrate my sis's birthday here,Senja.
walao eh...I cant remember those food's name..
Too long and complicated=___=
Haha,guess what,we spent rm700+ here......
Dad sponsored some as a birthday gift..
Errrm.....sorry,I'm using my phone's camera...ToT
cause we forgotten to bring along our digital camera...
HEY!!! bro in law..where's your DSLR?!
ishhhh..haha,wish that my parents were there with us..
haha,we met the italian chef..he's cute! AH!
kinda short wei..but it's okay,XD













Chicken izit?with mash potato and vege..


lammmb~~ oo love it~


beef..



Cappuccino bean soup izit?






Pizzzzaaaa...



This memang best!! Look at the chocolate,it's still hot man!!


I prefer the pink ice cream..taste kinda sour~


shanntik~


I remember this one,Seafood Trio.

HAHAHA..


we love Tiger. XD


Just trying out different color effects.

red wine. :9




selamat hari jadi~ muackss!



Okay.we all look weird in this photo..

This is not me!!!walao eh..



Tiger almost cried leh..






Laughing gor.



look at his chubby face...macam hamster..

AHHH! CUBIT!!!


Struggling..hahahaha..




Tiger's mama and papa..











happy couple. =D




Okay...I was just fooling around after dinner..hahaha..

I'm holding an umbrella actually..

2 comments:

peiwan said...

adui~ my birthday is 18 Nov la~ not 11 nov, dude~

Angel said...

i noe....wrg typin..XD