Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Zombie level 2

Zombie level 2



30/10/2010

The day before HOA's(history of art)(HOAAAAAA) painting submission date..
I'm half dead you know..Didn't get enough sleep...
My eyes can't really open..
The thing which made me energetic is our reinvention painting(me and peiying's 处女作)
hahaha...walao eh.....
Me and peiying spent 2 nights to gao dim this thing...
and that was our very first time using acyclic on CANVAS..
Because of this project,I bought a basic easel...ahahahaha...
nah...can use it for other things wan la..

Painting on canvas is not an easy thing neh...
A2 is kinda small actually..
We couldnt draw details...sigh..
Oih..Headache...especially the color mixing part...like hell man!
Dry so fast!!
and...we forgotten to print out the original painting...ToT
So we had to refer to the Internet..
save it..and zoom. PAINT.
Thank god my monitor is kinda big...=___=

不然就斗鸡眼liao lor...

My entire table was full of color tubes,cloth,brushes and alot of lap zap yeh...
We moved to my table cause the easel is kinda shaky...
ishhhhhhhh....PY..
broke my perspex while she's washing and scrubbing it hard to clean my perspex..
haha...lun zun...

虽然说很难很辛苦,不过画完了的那种感觉,
是很幸福的。(好怪,哈哈)
This is satisfaction.
我们追求的就是这样而已=)
相信音乐家,艺术家们都是这样,对吧?

So challenging..We wanted to buy another canvas to practice next time...
hahahha! no money no talk lor..
finish our assignments dulu lah~

No comments: