Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Craps? XD

Human.


Yuck.I wanna live with animals. :3


Oih~One more week then I can sleep whole day long.
15th! my last day of school !!! YAY! but it's just semester 2..
I got a long long way to go man..
There's something going on recently.Which drive me crazy.

Noise.
That's what I hate the most in my life.
Percussion is loud but not noisy.(if you play every note CLEAN)
I can't breathe.I can't think of anything.
I wanted to walk away...

Sigh.
Can't wash away those dirty colors in my mind.
Some are fading away.It's a good news.
But some colors just can't wash away no matter how hard I scrub.
Need time.Time.

Here,in TOA,I don't care how you think about me.
As long as I can finish my job here,then it's fine to me.

Everybody have rights to choose their friends,right?
I just wanna hang out with somebody I can talk to,somebody who understands me.
Don't pretend that you know me well.
Don't pretend to be smart.

Yes,I don't really like to talk sometimes,I don't really get those jokes that makes people laugh.
So? I know my sense of humour is getting bad.
I wanted to laugh like last time but sorry I can't.
Please be serious when I am serious.I mean it.
You haven't know me well.

Dislike and hate is different.
It's very hard to hate someone in your life,you'll suffer for sure.
Bla..college..-__-
This kind of things always happen la.Just get use to it will do.
You'll know how to solve the problem.

Uhh...Tired.
I can see double eyepacks now.UGLYYYYY!!!!
I really really need to sleep gao gao after 15th of December.
Ooo~ by the way,it's December!
YAYYYY!

Yer..............
I took taxi to school today cause bus is too slowwww..
Then....something happened.
awww!!! we killed a pigeon,me and the malay taxi driver)tak sangka ia tak terbang!!!!
the driver was so sad and he felt super guilty...He tried to avoid the pigeon but the pigeon ahhhh..didnt fly away!!!
He drove the same car for 5 years and that was the 1st time killing a pigeon with his own tyres...AHHH!
NASIB MEMANG TAK BAIK TODAY!!!
AIH! nasib pigeon tu dah tiba..
Amitabha...

No comments: