Thursday, December 30, 2010

剪下头发的那一刻

Feels kinda weird.


Normal face.hahaha..
face so busuk lah~


UIHHHH!!!!
okay....I can't tahan my messy and shapeless hair...
ahahaha..
as you can see,that is how I look like now.
Not much difference la,but my side view look like onion..(=___= a)
Front macam tak ade ape,but back became very clean la..no more spiky...
Oh mannn...
I feel like cutting some spiky spiky and short hairstyle when Alan the hairstylist came to me.
Uhh...No...NO!!!!
I can't be like that...No more tomboy..
No more spiky...
No more......no more....no..
Fine.I need to be more girlish.
Of course...still remain my style la..hahaha..
Long hair can be cool what..
Wait until I get bored of my long hair then cut again.
That time I want to shave off one side.
Mum suggest that kind of hairstyle to me..
Ishhh....okay,both of us like short hair la..hahaha...
geng lo,Ma,let's shave off one side next time...hahahhaa..
I promise you to make my face smaller,then only I shave off...
WOOOHOOO~ keep long hair for 2 years like that first la..



乖一点啦。。。。



2 comments:

jiayin said...

haha..omg.im super speechless to see you having such hair cut.not ugly.its just tat...no more "angel feel" there.wakaka.. qX forgive me and i love you always.wakaka..

Angel said...

aaahahaahha....act still got wan...no style it mai got angel feel edi lo...now weli neat ma...XD

Yo i love u too la...XD