Thursday, December 2, 2010

What a day~

foooshhh...ambush!


Yeah...I'm sure you'll ask why these 2 weirdo were here with me...hahaha..
That's Hunsen and Mark.Both of them love WAR=___=
Satu World war satu Three Kingdoms..yor...
They were telling stories.......hahahaa..
Me and Peiying wanted to go home but it's raining that time so..
YUM CHA! yay~ hunsen was alone so we asked him to join us lo,mark volunteer himself..hahaha..
nevermind la~
walao....me and peiying were listening to histories...TmT

See..their stories got effects somemore...
AHAHA..



Talking about how they kill their foes..-_-
using arrows..hahaha...me and peiying was laughing like hell..


The left one (Was thinking about how to kill people using paintball gun..)
The right one( Hates camera..keep talking about three kingdom's character and background stories...)
Me and Peiying (livin' in fairy tales...Listening to their stories..trying to stuck everything into our small tiny brains...)


I saw this MJ looking guy yesterday...
He's a malay I guess..
The hair,sunglasses,boots,outfit,everything also look like MJ...
Even his face...=____=
HAHA...He's cool~ like~



No comments: