Thursday, December 30, 2010

Long time no see

Long time didn't update my blog..ahaha..
long time no see wor...
No choice ler~ I'm using desktop,plus Ipoh house tarak computer..
After genting trip,I went back to my hometown for a few days,Ipoh.
♥Home sweet home♥

Aww..I miss my bed~~
Snifffff~ :3 Snores away...hahahahaha..

YAY! went to Hatyai for 4 days!
bought 4 shoes...hahahahahhaa..
USH! 1 sneakers 1 heels and 2 girly shoes..
So happy..
Walao..My favourite Pocky sell 250 baht(rm2.50) per packet in 7-11,
but I bought a box (6 packets) for 1000 baht only!!!
From an grocery shop aunty...
Owh yeahhh~ TOA classmates~ you all can share~

Hmm...go hatyai mesti beli baju lahhh!
hahaha,found some cool ones for just 100 Baht (rm10)..
ada yang rm8 only!!! happynye~
Of course...need to ask for discount lah~ XD
This is one of the reasons I like Thailand.
Yeah,Thai memang ada banyak leng zai...
UHHH! became energetic there..ahaha!!!

bla bla bla..
Of course!!! I can't miss out Cameron! my parent's hometown!
Granma's dishes were delicious! wonderful~
huhuh~ too bad somebody can't follow...muahahah!
Aiya,I'll bring along you guys next time~ promise =3
希望外公外婆都健健康康的看我嫁出去啦。
(还有很久==,10年后啦)

No comments: