Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cameron. :)


This is the cutest cat!!!
Look at it's tongue! XD
This cat dare to sit beside my mum and wait for me to give it food.
HAHA!berani betul~~
Before that also keep on scratching my legging..

Mama looks tired..


ooohoo~~~ delicious pan mee~


It's raining...oh babe it's raining..

Preparing to make kuih :)
韭菜kok kuih~~
Granma's best kuih..hahaha!

Will post up soon~



I was in Cameron for 4 days with my mama and grandparents.
Gosh,Cameron's weather is always better than any other place.
Although it's kinda hot in the morning...XD
Hmm~~ It's so cool at night~
So relaxing..Uhh~ I can feel that assignments are getting further away from me..
That time only I know,im on holiday.

Other than eat,sleep,visit relatives,
I spent most of the time sketching ler.
It's time for us to do some practice because I found that I really really can't draw life sketching well.
I left my whole pencil case at Ipoh..hahahaha!BUT!
Luckily I bring along my sketchbook and pen with me all the time..
And some magazines ler~

Gonna continue writing tomorrow...
Im tired.hahaha! good night :3


No comments: