Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ipoh Oldtown. and NS.

Indian man's fried noodle :)


Look at the floor.






Snapped using my phone.
MUAHAHA! oh yeah i hate touch-screen phones,that's why I bought S.Ericsson W995..

To me,Ipoh Oldtown is always beautiful.
I never get bored of this place..
I love my hometow! ARGHHH! I wanna go back now!!!

Woohooo~~~ I don't know why, I just so in love with Indian costumes.
Saree!!! You're mine one day...I have Punjabi suit already..haha! happy!
wear in National Service program with others. :)
I love this feeling, I love this 3 month's program.

We just mixed so well! although we're from different states, different backgrounds, and different ethnic groups.
I miss those days :)
Looking at all of us in different traditional costumes. it's just so fun!
Of course, we learnt different languages and sang many songs.
I remember some indian songs leh! HAHAHAH!!!
ARGH!

I miss NS!!!

No comments: