Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Black or Brown?



Just got it colored few weeks ago..
Kinda bright..


What face...==

Black..stick to my own hair color.
Last year's picture. :)



Deciding your hair color is always a hard thing to do.
I'm always not satisfied with my hair color after a few weeks after I get my hair done.
-_- Hmm...Sometimes i think I look really old in black hair.
Sometimes I feel like im a lala,one of the seafood in the sea,with light brown,bronze color hair.
Somehow I my current hair color made my face look fair,I mean...better than last time la..hahahahaha!
Hmm Let's try black and blue next time?Or maybe black and grey!
Mum asked to do so..hahahah!


Urghhh!!! another thing that bothers me alot is my arm color...
It's always darker than my face,my legs,my body!
Oh damnnn..I hate it.
I apply lotion everyday and wear gloves when I'm driving.
But it doesn't really help-_-
Save me...somebody save me!!!!

4 comments:

aManda said...

try on blue den.....d idea x bad....

chin mun said...

ori is the beast>.<

Angel said...

HAHAHA..will try. will try.. Yikmun,rili anot gehhh..

aManda said...

angel:hmmm..den when u tried ady...den take pic and upload on here ya....
yikmun:disagree...=P