Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend!!! WOOHOOO~

Wow~ what a great weekend~
Yesterday,I went to Tayklor's Lakeside Campus to do life sketching with my lecturer Xiong Ie,
a tutor name laura,my classmate YS and Mermaid...and another 2 guys :D
walao eh...Taylors is huge.
ooolala...I wonder how they study there,it's too nice and comfy.. XD
All of us went to Klang for dinner except laura...
Nice lala~~ seafood nice oh~~
Thank you YS for bringing us there.

Wow..one of the guys is from Ipoh,Samtet some more..hahaha!
Same hometown leh~~

We went to drink also..HAHAHAH!
iT'S TIME FOR FUN WHAT...
hmmm~~
Like to hang out with them~ made me laugh for the whole day!!
They are just so funny :D


and do life sketching at the same time..
It's so enjoyable.
What a great weekened~~ Love it.
I really love life sketching...:)
can go again next time~~ :D yay!

Xiong Ie fetched me to TOA and taylors today. Sunday.
haha! cause he passes by my place..
mmm~xiong ie's car is cute~ there'es soft toys inside..XD
CUTE!!!
huhu.............It' a windy day~
But it's a colorful day~

Got to meet 2 lecturers from illustration department.and another leng lui..
woohoo..... why illustration department's people are so damn funny?
The way they talk just made us all laugh like hell.. XD
so happy today~~



Miss you so much oh darling...
Miss you.

No comments: