Sunday, May 15, 2011

Poor Kitty..


I heard this lil kitty this few days and I really can't stand aside without doing anything.
So I went to check it out what's goin' on there..
Found this kitty somewhere at the alley behind my house..
And I saw a cat, most probably is the kitty's mother,sitting nearby it.
It ran away immediately when I open the back door.

At first I thought this cat came to eat my left out KFC snack plate chicken..
We always put all those left out meat and bones in a container and put it outside after dinner.

Rupa rupanya.....It is the kitten's mother.
I can see the mother cat far away...She's so panic.
She tried to come nearer actually..

I can't tahan anymore.
It's so wet!! oh yeah.rained just now.
听见猫叫声我已在忍耐,
看见湿透了的猫咪,我不能不理他!!!
so..I took it back to my house to clean it up and dry it up with my hair dryer.haha..


Yer....So sad.... D;
Aww...milk was finished yesterday,and its late now..
It can only drink,can't eat in this age ler.
Then................i feed it a little bit Milo....XD
after discussing with faiz,I dig out a shoe box and put so old cloth in it for the lil kitty..

I just can't snatch away people's child like that ma...although..
I feel like adopting it.
No...NO!!!!! There's 2 dogs in my house!!!
luckily sis brought them back to hometown yesterday.phew..
They gonna bark and maybe try to bite it if they see this cute kitten.
You know. Cocca is a huge naughty puppy..-_-

Uhh..I must return it back to it's mother.
I placed this shoe box back to the alley ler..

I went back to check it out after half an hour.
Alright,mother's there. I know that she's gonna be worried if I take away her child.
so,all I can do is...wait until tomorrow morning.
I think it's mother will take a good care of it.
And find a shelter for it.
I'll buy milk in case it's mother didn't feed the poor kitty .
sad...I cannot adopt it.

No comments: