Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mr, You look funny...XD

You look like chinese sometimes.
No wonder chinese speaks Canto and Mandarin with you la~~ :)


But yeah...When you wanna start your Chinese language class =_=
My granma can't wait edi..hahaa!!


HAHAHA,thank you for meeting me one last time before I go back to Selangor..
That was the first time eating breakfast with you leh~~
Hey...should say I teman you eat breakfast for the first time..HAHA!


Hmm...Got UITM huh? bee..I know its not really that fun ler.. :\
But no choice...See how after testing for a semester ba~
HAHA...Can't get UM...XD tarak jodoh lo~~~
Maybe god doesn't wan you to meet Ron...hahahahah!
Yerrr....fast fast fastttt! come to me babe!!!
I wanna bring you out to eat nice food!!!
Lets go cha-time, Honeymoon,Snowflake,Carl's Jr., and many more!!!
ARGHHH!!! It's gonna be hard for us to meet each other ler..ToT
We will be busy ):
Study hard okay? If not I don't wanna meet you,HAHA!!
Hope that you can get Unifi there la,hahaha! or else you end up stucking in the same pose through webbie..XD


Hmm..We'll find away to meet up okay?
I think RapidKL got bus from Klang-shah alam-to Sunway pyramid leh..
Not really sure how la..hahaha..
Hmm~thank you for replying my letter wer~~ ♥
I love it~ hope you write more la...

Hmm,we're both boring in different ways..
haha,alright..we'll try to fix it kay? :)
Good luck in GYM class o~~ target big bread and gain weight~~
Support you~

♥woohoo..I bought tohu..so I can eat tohu as dinner from now on~
USH!!! Lose weight!!!
*stands up to do exercise*



I miss yeah.~

No comments: