Sunday, May 1, 2011

Harajuku Fragrance!


I went to Pavilion today with family...
HAHAH! and I found this cute fragrance brand in Tangs.
Gwen Stefani's brand wer~~
I smelled 5 new Wicked Harajuku Fragrance..
The promoter said the yellow one is the best seller,but I think the pineapple smell is too strong and I prefer Lil Angel and Music harajuku fragrance.
Price :rm166
SO CUTE!!!
The previous series is cute too but I dislike the smell.....
Nose can drop lehhh...too strong..
This Wicked Harajuku series smells sweeter and tastier..hahahah!
I just can't stand the application...I created 3..
faiz created one name "apani", which is "apa ni" in malay...hahahahahahha!
I know that's yours babehh~~


I love the dolls!!!


Faiz And I visited Harajuku Fragrance's official site.
And wow...you can create your own Harajuku doll..
So cute!!!!







This is the best la..XD
I like this one the most..

No comments: