Wednesday, April 6, 2011

dinner time~~

Tcc dye her hair my herself..hahahaha!

Sis.....XD

My aunt and Ching ling my lil pretty cousin~




Cutie mama~~

Cutie daddy~~

Ching hui my cousin,tcc's sista~
oh my,,,thats my uncle beside her.hahahah!

I like chinese tea :9

What happened to them.hahaha!

Wee



Fish fish~~

pork intestine.haha..walao,another nice one.

lala! long time din eat lala..XD




Went back to Ipoh for Qing Ming past 2 weeks.
Extra early this time,or else........we really need to wake up super early.
hahaha..We went to eat dinner with my uncle and family ler..
yerr~~ look at this cute lil cat~~~ cannot tahan~
Look at it's eyeliner. so nice.
SIgh~ Felt warm being togeter with my family.
It's been a long time that we didnt eat dinner together..
Hah,by the way,there's a couple missing in my pictures.
Big sis and bro in law CK.
Ooops! and lil Tiger! XD

Too bad way...they need to work.. D;
Miss you leh da jie~
uhh....The intestine really nce lor..hahahahah!
one of the best so far~

Alright,stop here,need to do typo work now~

No comments: