Friday, April 29, 2011

Holidays-still so busy =_=

ALRIGHT!!! Home sweet home!!!
I miss ya Ipoh :DD
No traffic jam,no noisy environment, no assignments(this is the main point. XD)

Went to Cameron and Hatyai in this 2 weeks.Also went back to KL for awhile..
Why everytime I go back to ipoh AMC band don't have practice wan?!
(=_=a) eveytime also don't have luck ler...
Buy I managed to watch SMI band's concert!
Hmm~~ Not bad leh~ I love the triple drumset part.
Good job Keigan, Aloy, lucas and all the percussionists.
They turned eveyone up man! They are sick!!!
Love it~

Haha... Met audrey and gang there.. XD funny...
Miss them so much o~
By the way~ im in KL now, big sis's house.
I wrote this post bacause I can't stand without doing anything here.
Wanna go home as soon as possiblemcause I have lots of pictures!!!
8 gig memory card K.O.
Hope my computer won't burst later.. XD

Talking about KL,the 1st thing I thought about is TOA.
Yes,I am worried.
I don't think I gave my best shot last sem....
I asked Faiz to check my results for me but hmm....=_= not out yet..
And this made me nervous..
If I fail one of the subject, what should I do?
If I kena OTP, what should I do?
There's so many questions..so many things I need to concern about.
Speaking of TOA,I miss my classmates.
Although there's some misunderstanding between some of us,
friends are still friends.

Everyone complains.
Everyone have feelings.
but at the end,things will be okay:D
Haha,memang hard to communicate,maybe because of future designers mamang good in criticing. HAHAHA!!!!
The only problem is,do you have the guts to ask whats happening and apologise.
I believe everybody's gonna be alright~ :)
Because they are all good people.


Oh wow..Faiz you look bigger!
WHAT A GOOD NEWS!!!
HAHAHHA....mmhmm~ I can see the differences~
Hmm yeah,I feel happy everytime we meet each other,eveytime we chat,everytime we text.
Thank you for fetching me eh,haha,your driving skill is good man~~
Huhu~ Lets find your cardigen together again~
Im going back to Ipoh on this monday,2nd of May.
Yerrr....Fenny will be back in KL on the same date!!! Sighhh...


Im bored.=_=
Might be going to Empire Gallery later for dinner..
Wow,im fat. HAHHAH...Will go back to TOA with a super big tummy. XD
EXERCISE!! LETS GO POLO GROUND FAIZ!!!!

No comments: