Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MJ and Peiying in the house~~

Peiying MJ and me~♥














HAHAHA,2 funny girls in my house,cause I need people to teman me!!!!
BECAUSE...nobody's at home that day~ sis and wee went to malacca~
HAHA,so...we went to dinner together then I drive them back to my place.
They stayed 2 nights..walao...we really cannot do assignments together.
alot of distractions.hahaha!
This 2 funny girls memang talkative.
Peiying looks funny when she's mad.
Joyce looks funny when shes blur.
Hmm~ but they are good listeners. :)
Although we argued during meetings..XD

We went to pyramid before going home actually.
And peiying bought a hair band which suits her alot!!!
Ok,peiying memang look sweet la.big eyes some more!!!


huhu~~
We slept kinda late that day right?
4 something or 5 edi ah if im not mistaken.hahaha!
Hah you know,girl talk~~
Feel comfortable chatting with them ler..
Appreciate it guys~ ♥
Muaxxx~

No comments: