Wednesday, April 6, 2011

friendship.Complicated,Dont wanna bother-_-


What...
I just can't take it anymore.
I hate complicated friendships.

Back to secondary school life,wow,everybody's innocent and energetic.
Everyone was like "Wayyyy auntieee!!good morning!!!!",
then hugged each other and galloped to class holding hands.
Now -_-
I really don't understand why there's so many problems.
Too complicated.
Everybody have their own opinions and yeah thats right.
But don't judge people by 1st impressions..
Maybe this time its a mistake,can't blame.
Maybe next time will do well? Who knows?
People's attitude will change day by day.
People's thinking too.everything.
But are they going to the right path?
Thats the question.

Hmm,I don't wanna get in these things..
Just stay calm, close your eyes,and,
forget about it :D
Yeah it works!!!
Hmm,maybe this could help me through my studies until I graduate.

我相信每个人只是一时生气,不小心,
控制不住才会讲下,讨论下,给意见。
我觉得大家过后会反省,会内疚的。
不用担心,友情都会被传言,批评,意见(所谓的坏话)影响的。
不过到最后还是会好起来的。
如果这人真是那么不行,就少点联络咯,没什么的。
自己舒服就好。。


No comments: