Friday, April 29, 2011

Met you again :3


Sigh~ I wish I have more time to be with you... );
btw~ I had a great time with ya!
Thanks for everything...

oh wow.Your phone geng leh....can edit photos..hahaha!!!
All these were taken by Faiz using his phone.. :)
We're just being lame.
Anddd!!!
I met pokok here,HAHAHH!
Ipoh Parade KOPITIAM!!! She's working there currently!
2 years didnt step into parade.=_=
hmm...not much difference la actually.hahaha!!
Pokok became so leng lui!!! woohooo!!!
Can't stand looking at her...So we hugged each other before we go..
I miss you pokok :)
Good to see you again.

HAHA...kinda awkward...
She saw me taking picture with faiz..ahahaha!
and she said she hardly recognize me...walao..
"angel,你女人liao.."
walao....what you mean pokok! aunty is it? HAHAHAH!

Hmm...I noticed that faiz like to make ugly faces. hahahahahha!!!
UGLYNYE!!! XB









Meh..

No comments: