Saturday, May 10, 2014

bad bad day

I can't believe it. Today is so unlucky.


My namecard should be here before 3 but delayed, to 5.30,
but in the end it's not here yet.
I cannot collect it tomorrow or monday because
the post office is not opening.
So I have to take a cab to the depot and collect it, then
travel to London to print my stuffs.

I got 3 projects to print.

The most gaolat thing is my namecard logo color
will be different from my other stationaries for now cause
its too expensive to print them. The only way to achieve is to
silk screen, which i don't have time, but will do it after this submission.
Well, yeah, this submission will be a submission, won't be my real thing.
The only real thing is the namecard.

Okay freaking pissed.
So in the end I cannot achieve same kind of gold for my logos.
The heck lecturer want me to pokai man.
To get good marks I have to follow a little, moreover
it is pretty in gold.
Whatever, and then one of my project not done so
I cannot insert into my portfolio.
So portfolio delayed.
Tomorrow will print every single thing man.
I DONT CARE ANYMORE.

Damn I still need to print labels cut and paste, write report and stuffs.
The heck. Previously wanted to do silk screen printing but they say
my stuffs are too small to be printed.
DAMN......... THEN HOW?!

Saw David and suhan's novel redesign holy shit beautifully done.
Although the money abit... AHHAHAHA.
Like rm1k for a book. I bo lui.
I hope everything I print for tomorrow won't exceed 100 pounds.
Cause seriously, I don't have much money left.

Another pissed thing is my laptop is ULTRA SLOW.
And sometimes will black out.
AND NO AUTO SAVE. DAMN.
I can't believe. updated but became slower.
I am so scared.
Shit I still need to compile my sketchbooks and research.
ADUHAI!!!!!

No comments: