Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Never Be Drunk

On Saturday, 2 days before my final submission,
I was super pia, working damn hard in my room.
Then I hear people vomiting, cause my room is right beside
my side's toilet, so I went out and check.
It happened around 2 am, then okays I kind of passed by the door,
I see people inside, the door is slightly opened.
But I know its a girl.

First sense I thought it was Charlotte my drinker french flatmate.
Okay nevermind I came back from kitchen and I knocked
the toilet door, asking is she doing good or not.
She said yes yes she's fine then she locked the door.
I heard her vomiting at the same time shitting.
But I know it's not Charlotte cause she don't sound like this.

I went back and continued my work.

SUDDENLY SOMEONE CAME INTO MY ROOM.
I WAS ULTRA SHOCKED.

"why are you in my room?!"

I asked after looking at her for 20 seconds.
She's an pretty indian girl. Busty, pretty looking girl.
All drunk, SUPER DRUNK.
She told me she thought it's her room.
Walao eh my room got my face outside, I drew my self portrait and pasted there
and she got SO DRUNK until she can't even see my face?!

WTF YO.
Then I bring her outside cause she wanna go home.
She walked upstairs and I thought she stayed above my floor.
mana tau she sat down there and started to vomit. WALAO EH.
I cannot bring her home like that! She's taller than me!
Then I went back to ask help from some guy flatmates. Unfortunately all asleep.
DANG. Then I went out to get her and walk her down.
She said where is this? I am from chapman!
I told her yes this is chapman hall B, where's your room.
She told me the number but obviously not here.
It's raining outside and I see her holding her heels AND PANTIES.
THEN I SEE SHIT STAIN on her skirt.

O.M.G.

This is the one who's shitting and vomiting in out toilet.
WALAO EH......

FINE. Suddenly she became so sober, maybe cause of the rain,
so she asked me to go back to my room she will handle herself and walk back.
She seems sober so I let her go, probably she's embarrassed too. 
So this story ends here.
I think she's too drunk and can't hold her shit so she shits out.
Also, she didn't flush. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
MAN THIS MADE MY DAY!!!!

Moral of the day.

Never get drunk.

1 comment:

peiwan said...

Oh my god.... Yucks!
Never made urself like tht!