Saturday, May 17, 2014

Copy Cat

As someone in design industry, it's obvious that "copy cat"
is a really offensive thing to say.

Freaking pissed.

Yeah I know, you are better than me hell lot better than me in design, I admit yes.
Cannot compare. Cannot.
Even our idea is the same it's obvious people will remember you, not me.
Yes, you idea came out later than me but still you got the spotlight. yes.
Even the printing man thinks I stole your idea and freaking copy it.

C.O.P.Y C.A.T.

Became my title suddenly just because I print my things ONE DAY LATER
and out format of design is freaking same.
Fuck. These shit is serious to me.
This word. Is a deep ass scar in my life.
This scar is deeper than my ex's betrayal.

Freaking. Pissed.

I cannot stop comparing. YES.
And this drives me crazy and I suddenly have so much energy to
refine my work. Until the best I can achieve.
I can't believe it. I am not pissed because of that person's work.
I am pissed because of this copy cat things strikes, when I thought about
which work should I exhibit in my exhibition.
Seriously. I am really so damn mad.
Better design makes the bad one copy cat. fuck this shit.

If I exhibit mine, it is so memalukan.
Because mine is not as good as yours.
Because my finishing is not as good as you.
Then? what. People can simply say forget about it to me.
Yes forget. Sounds damn easy but sorry if you know what kind of person I am,
this doesn't apply, this is not comforting at all.
You are not suggesting any good thing to me.

copy cat. pff.
Just because I print one day later, and designed not as good as you.
I lost. I lost to you once again.


No comments: