Saturday, May 31, 2014

Exhibition Private View

Today is really happening.
3 creative arts buildings are so packed with people.
Our arts and Design building's gallery was soooo crowded,
there's live acoustic bands performing there! I saw 2 guys singing are so handsome....XD

Firstly, I have to say today proved me wrong.
About thinking our university don't have superb students,
shameful for doubting that, because what I saw today is totally different from what
they showcase in our building, those in glass display shelves and stuffs.
Let's talking about GD. Holy. Shit.
When everyone showcase their previous semester's work and some of their personal,
and this semester's work, you can see the standard is going somewhere.
Not kidding, especially the Norwegians, they are really really good.
All the finishing is damn good, all the novels can sell out straight,
all the beer bottles they made is so trustable. Holy.Shit. You have not seen
their beer box. EPIC. Simply awesome.
I didn't expect to see such awesome works by our own batch of classmates.

Secondly, Illustrations.
Holy. Cow.
I love our dear TOA mate Zhen Yu's works.
It's pretty asian kind of taste but I love it! he is good in watercolor,  pencil,
vector etc. Every medium is good. Not to forget,
his works from TOA, commercial illustration works as well, no need to say, GENG.
There's some students from Illustration batch mates got D&AD awards too.
Many people are looking at their illustration works, and all are ready to sell.
people just write down their names and title of work and just order there.
COOL. Get clients straight.
Looking at their works made me sooooo excited to start some illustration projects man!!!

Next, modelling.
WALAO EHHHHHHHH.......
That blade and all, creatures, houses are all so nice man!!!
Will take more photos when i visit again cause too crowded.
There's a few dragon modelling really stands out. Nice eyes, nice textures, good coloring.
Love it, LOVE IT!

UHHH... So I have 2 friends in ID, Interior Design.WAAA....
All the asian power, those asians got some really nice work man......so good!
I met one guy from TOA, he worked in TOA before coming here.
and wow, he said he will give me 6 piece of laser cut wood with his
textile design on. YESSSSHHH!!!!!
LUCKY! SUI.
He designed stuffs and printed all in Malaysia and ship to him.
Kai wan xiao I thought of doing that but my due date is close so I cannot.
They use all the wood and laser cut machines to help them in their work,
and yeah it's so well done. Loving all the wood!

OK Then, product design.
Walao eh DJ live music man, another room is acoustic guitar solo.
Different mood and feeling, lovely!
I see some awesome stuffs here as well.
After this building we went to Multimedia building.
Ground floor Photography, first floor photography,
animation and VFX.
Then top floor multimedia.
Holy mama some animations and VFX are super epic.
Edward's team is pretty cool man.
The Asian power team. HAHAHAHAHA.
All the epic asians, the whole video are all VFX other than human.
Super real bro the background!!!
And Jo Ann's team's viking animation is super nice! I love it.
I saw 2 -3 epic VFX short films, wow, mind blown man.
There's a couch for us to sit and watch all the short films loop,
and food drinks everywhere.
Red wine white wine vodka coke juice sparkling water etc.

overall.
Epic.
Serious.
GENG.
Impressed.

No comments: