Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Done handed in.

Some works of mine.


Have yourself a
me-rry lit-tle christ-mas

Design 2 - it's coming earlier this year.
Actually its gold and grey silver, not greenish yellowish.
It's the camera problem.



showcase 3 work teasers on postcard idea.

Satisfying Metallic Gold printed text.




Now I realise how slow am I in working out designs.
Managed to finish everything on time, pretty surprised.

I felt damn chillax when I am cutting and sticking my christmas card.
I was humming christmas songs. AHHAHAHA. Whole night.
Actually Fedrigoni's free gold sample paper saved my life, that 14 sheet
can cut into 10 namecard size paper, so I stick 2 gold layers between 2 namecards to
create the weight and side printed effect.
Not bad worrrr.

So my identity is my birthday XMAS x ANGEL.
Because of m birthday, I have this name.
So I hope people can remember this angelic name by my birthday.
This is a christmas card set, with 3 postcards, my CV as a greeting card,
then another letter to companies.
Not to forget my namecard. 4 icons, Holly, Angel's halo, Angel's harp, and snowflake.
In UK everyone recognises XMAS better than us in Malaysia, so my icons are okay, I hope.

This mixed feeling is bothering me.
I felt that it's over, but now when I come back to my room I feel that
there's something not done yet.
I want to spend time refining my works.
Editing them better for my exhibition.

After sleepless week, finally everything is over.

Honestly, I feel so down when I see the other student's work.
They are ultra geng, too much, when you see how thick are their sketchbooks and actual work,
you will faint and cry I tell ya.
They are really professional. Damn good.
I feel so bad about my work man.
It's so shit. I feel that my work is pretty shitty.
I don't know maybe I am not confident at all. I can't believe myself.
Sigh.
SIGHHHHHH.

No comments: