Thursday, January 15, 2015

Oh yes, Christmas.

Why, fatty reindeer.
Sangat gaya that day.


HAHA my dad wore batik shirt that day,
thats his pattern for "important day".





Ma sisters, mother of 2 kids and wife of their loved one.


Actually uploading my own photos here are just for myself to see.
HAHAHAHAHA Not for you guys.
I don't post photos of myself on facebook or anywhere else.
So this is a must for me to see how much I have changed.

Little reindeer Wawa!


I think right, days before all my nephews and niece goes to school,
family reunion dinner is a hectic time for all of us.
Cause we all have to focus on the kids more than anyone there.
I guess we can only have very relaxed and peaceful meals after 2 years. AHAHA

Anyway, Happy Birthday to myself.

I no longer feel excited, happy, nor special.
Maybe it's the point of our child-liked personality fades.
No, I still need this, I still need to be simple and happy.

When there's birth, people around are all happy but it's the opposite when we die.
I want to tell my family, friends and kids that my death in future, it's a celebration for me.
A celebration of the end of my journey. I see it as my last graduation ceremony.
This course is serious, tough and it's the longest in our lives.
Takes so much patience, hardwork, realisation to finish it beautifully.

Ah, I want that day to be sunny, happy and satisfied.
Hopefully :D

No comments: