Saturday, January 24, 2015

Very good friends

Yvonne, from TOA.




Vincy, from AMC.




Catherine, from University of Hertfordshire.


Ever since my graduation ceremony, I've been keeping myself at home most of the time.
Not sure why, but I really don't feel like going out.
But these people clearly have certain aura that made me want to see them.
I met Catherine first, we have not met each other for many months after leaving our course around October.
She's the Malaysian neighbour opposite my room in UK, very friendly and funny!
Hardworking and awesome girl. REALLY.
She's the one who took care of me when I'm ill, making Liang Cha for me. wow.

Basically these few people have this 38 aura when there's with me.
Whenever I see them, we'll automatically start to be like aunties, talking loudly and joking all the time.
It feels like we got no secrets between each other and we have our own way of communication.
So Cat came to Ipoh to visit me, and I drove her around and of course, it's a foodie meet up.
Curry mee la! hahahaha. It's a must man!

Then Vincy, came back to Malaysia after staying in USA for 3,4 years.
We have not met each other ever since we graduated from secondary school, form 5.
She's a smart ass girl who's supposed to be studying something about science but
dramatically changed her pathway to a photography course in USA.
Very artistic isn't it? We discussed about arts, photography, relationship, everything.
Although we're not contacting frequently, our bond never fades, after 5 years, we're still
so chit chatty, so excited every single time we meet. Need more time seriously.
We met twice, yumcha for once and I stayed over at her place for a day about a week after meeting her.
We got a lot in common man. A LOT. She's back in USA now, doing her degree.
Pretty sure she's studying really hard now :D
I am sure that we'll meet somewhere in future, as a professional, collaborating :)

And today, I met Yvonne.
My classmate since foundation year! She's always funny, I guess it's her gesture and her speaking style. AHHAHAA.
Very 38, like me. We'll be extremely noisy when we meet up, I cannot help it. HAHAHA
We can laugh without manners. AHAHAA really fun.
She's really cute, hahaha her pattern is very solid, you can tell that she has a unique way in saying things, expressing herself. XD
We met before I have my hair colored, again, red! Just nice for CNY! AHAHHA
That's not my main purpose of having my hair colored red of course.
I was supposed to meet others too but oh well, not everyone has time, most of them started working already.


Not saying I only have 3 good friends, I have a few more too!
Just that we didn't had time to meet up and be silly.
It's hard to travel around you know :\
I met a few more but we didn't take photos together :(
Jyemin, Senghong Angie, ys, suhan, Jing, etc.
These people are really cute, I like to hangout with them, of course I will never forget my
marching band mates! come on yo!!!
We'll have chance to meet, no worries!

No comments: