Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happiness Programme

Seeing me suffering with stress, hormone imbalance issues, my dearest eldest sister signed
me up for a 6 day Breathing and Meditation programme, called The Happiness Programme.

I still remember me attending Latin Class with my mother, it's hell.
Few years ago, honestly, I hate attending all the fitness classes, or dance classes.
Probably because my self-esteem is real low, the lowest in my life.
If I were to attend this breathing class few years ago, I will probably find 100 excuses to not go.

So I attended my first class today, 7pm-10pm.

Unexpected, I am the only youngster there!
It's not a huge class, about 8-10 people attended, mostly aunties, only one man.
The teacher is soooo young, such a cute girl.
We kind of had a little bit of group sharing activity, introducing ourselves,
sharing what are we expecting from this programme, and what bothers us a lot in our life.
Talking about that, I think I wrote the longest list of problem I'm facing now.
All the aunties are so happy with their lives, so positive! DANG I am such a depressing, unsatisfied person.
Okay whatever, I am here to learn, and probably change.
I hope it helps!

The teacher taught us some breathing method and wow, I do feel more calm.
I see things clearer after meditating, definitely understand my body more.
I'm gonna be a vegetarian for 6 days, no tea no coffee, no meat no eggs.
I shall see what happens after this week! I'm so excited. AHAHAH.

1 comment:

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.